Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Glen Ellyn BookFest 2010








Mere days and I'll be on my way to Glen Ellyn, Chicago. The Glen Ellyn BookFest will be my first official, public appearance as the author of Torn From Normal. Preparations for my appearance in Glen Ellyn, has been ongoing for nearly one year now. Special thanks to Rosemary, from Bundles of Books & Gifts




I'm very excited to have Ophelia Julien (Echelon Press) to my side in Glen Ellyn. Present with a newly designed cover art of her proclaimed novel Saving Jake, Ophelia takes another running start, concurring the hearts of readers all ages.


We are all very excited to meet you in downtown Glen Ellyn June 19th. It will be a pleasure to speak with readers all ages and sign your personal copies of Torn From Normal.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Ryan!!!! Where do I follow your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how was Glen Ellyn? And how did you get invited there? When is next year's event

    So many questions.

    Norm

    fangface

    ReplyDelete